Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are looking for an up and coming SDR Ninja who is hungry to make their mark in a growing start up by helping build the SDR function. This role has growth potential written all over it, with career paths into either management or Enterprise Sales.
You will have 1-2 years’ experience working within an SDR function and are crushing your numbers, you have no fear of the phone and relish in being able to smash your targets and will be comfortable reporting directly to the SVP of Global Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with Sales Ops, Marketing and the Sales Teams you support to build and refresh your prospecting list to ensure you always know who you’re calling the day before you call
- Support our Regional VP of Sales with mapping out our top 30 named accounts
- Assist in the hiring, mentoring and training of new SDR’s
- Achieve and exceed qualified meeting targets on a monthly basis
- Manage, track and report accurately within SFDC.
- Become an expert on our Sales Acceleration Platform
- 1-2 Years SDR experience in a SaaS company (Experience in MarTech is strongly preferred)
- Superb social skills, you effortlessly network around social events
- Ambitious about your life plans, you dream big and are prepared to put in the work to achieve your dreams
- You have a genuine desire to understand how things work, your innate curiosity is never satisfied
- You can articulate complexity into simple, succinct sentences
- Are passionate about technologies impact on the commercial world
- You care about people
Who you are:
You are on a mission in life to become the best version of yourself that you can be. You absolutely are passionate about growth and attainment of aggressive goals. You’ve come up through the ranks and are hungry to take the next step in your career to build what you’ve always wanted to build, a world-class channel programme.
Freespee’s Sales Acceleration Platform supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitising the end-to-end buying journey, we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualise and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximise conversions on each step of the way.
Our platform is built around a solid, well documented API that adds further value for our customer by easy integrations into other customer data stores (DMP, CRM) and a host of other ad-tech platforms.
As Freespee becomes further embedded in our customers data eco-systems as well as having clear ROI in accelerating Sales, makes Freespee a core component in how they conduct business.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity; we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
‘Make an Impact’
“We deliver results everyday with our clients and colleagues in mind”