Customer Support Representative
Freespee is a Software-as-a Service solution that helps businesses to talk to their website visitors or app users in real-time.
Our customer communication software is uses digital profiling of website visitors and app users to make call routing decisions, empowering businesses to build better experiences for their customers.
We’re headquartered in London with offices in Uppsala, Paris, Dusseldorf and Barcelona.
We are growing rapidly with new customers coming on-board every day. Our close dialogue with our customers has proven to be an important contributor to our success. This means we need a highly energetic, someone who is very customer centric and a well-organized new team member to help our active customers through their Freespee journey.
We are looking for a first class B2B Support Representative, who will be responsible for providing excellent client service via various channels such as chat, Email and phone. As a member of our Support and Service Activation team, you will be working closely with cooperative teams such as Customer Success Management, Engineering and Sales.
What will you be doing?
- Provide first-class support and build successful long-term relationships with both internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and escalate support requests from customers and Freespee employees
- Use your service-minded personality to creatively and proactively, assist customers all over the world in their daily work using our services
- Use your educational communication skills to provide indirect support through our frequently used knowledge base
- Supportive mind-set, ability to understand the customer’s point of view, and will to walk that extra mile to make the customer happy
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable follow-through and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- It is essential that you are fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are highly appreciated.
- Experience for providing Software support in a development intense environment, will be considered a big advantage
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Genuine, humble, flexible and with a fun attitude.
This position would suit someone who is interested in Software Solutions combined with Customer Support and wants to take their career journey to become more technically support driven.