Head of Professional Services
Are you a commercially-minded, data enthusiast? Do you currently work for a data driven agency and looking for your next big challenge?
Here at Freespee, we’re currently building out our Professional Services function. This function will be innately passionate about helping our (Enterprise level) clients unlock great value by connecting disparate customer data streams to help optimise their U/CX in order to drive better business results.
This is a truly exciting position which has great variety. You will be one of the first on the ground (with some internal support) and have a lot to set out, quickly. Being one of the first will mean getting your hands dirty, and you will be responsible for delivering your own quota, and it will also put you in a position to mould and lead a fantastic function. One that incorporates Custom Technology Development as well as Customer Solutions, and valuable Pre-Sales support with the aim of enabling our clients to get the maximum value from our platform as quickly and as profitably as possible.
Reporting in to the Global SVP of Sales, this role can be based in either Paris or London.
You will be required to;
- Develop a go to market for our professional services offer in partnership with our marketing team;
- Work across all of Freespee’s large accounts in partnership with all regional sales teams to drive consulting and custom professional services to our existing clients;
- Over the next 18 months, build a team of sales consultants across Europe to support this business line;
- Deliver over €1 million in revenue, annually.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Demonstrable experience in successfully, managing and delivering a sales quota with Enterprise level clients.
- Experience in a data agency, a digital transformation agency or a digital consulting agency
- Previous experience in consultative selling
- A strong grasp of technical platforms
- A track record of building consulting/professional services revenues
- Ability to sell into a wide range of stakeholders from digital marketers to full customer experience teams as well as business unit managers
- Comfortable selling technical solutions and getting under the skin of a product
- Strong natural leadership skills and inspiring attitude
- Great presenter and communicator
- Consultative selling mentality and solutions focussed
- Driven by value added conversations and ability to impact clients