Freespee is a CPAAS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) solution that helps businesses talk to their website visitors or app users in real-time. We power millions of conversations every month and have become an integral tool for companies worldwide to better understand both their data and consumers journey through their systems. The platform is designed to attract, proactively engage and convert online users into customers.
Our products are used by leading brands such as eBay, Blocket.se, Alfa Romeo, AXA, BNP Paribas, Club Med, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, JLL and many more.
We are in an expansive phase where you as a developer can influence your future and the way we operate. We’re agile and the process from idea to implementation is short. We are dedicated to building a value-driven organisation and we rule the way we do things by our core values;
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
“We Celebrate successes with simplicity and face our everyday challenges with realism”
Freespee puts a lot of focus on creating a good and fun working environment where you as a colleague will be offered an open, prestigeless, goal-oriented culture with a lot of growth potential.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our engineering team in the Uppsala office. The team consists of developers, operations engineers, test engineers, agile coaches and designers working together using agile methodologies, and doing continuous deployment.
In order to succeed as a Test Engineer at Freespee you need to be a detail-oriented and self-motivated team player. You should have excellent communication skills and an inquisitive mind.
- Work together with the product team to design and execute test cases, manual and automated.
- Isolate, assess, and report defects, and verify fixes.
- Write test plans and other test documentation.
- Facilitate a testing mindset during design and story breakdown.
- Be a strong advocate of software quality.
- Use existing automation frameworks and tools to create and execute new tests or test areas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum of 2 years of software testing experience, preferably in web-based projects.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in a SaaS company.
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based automated testing tools.
- Working experience in software development.