Senior Project Manager
Freespee is the most comprehensive conversation cloud in the market.
We enable consumers to talk to brands in real time via their interface of choice.
Our platform is designed to attract, proactively engage and convert online users into customers.
Our products are used by leading brands including Alfa Romeo, AXA, BNP Paribas, Club Med, eBay, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, JLL, Kia, Nissan, Peugeot, Richmond, Schibsted and Toyota.
Freespee combines communication enterprise software with ready to use API’s to enable customisable communication solutions quickly. Our cPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) stack offers the most reliable and segmented data about customers calls, triggering relevant and automated actions to personalise consumer experiences and drive conversion.
Freespee offers best-in-class integration with external CRM and sales systems allowing seamless and uninterrupted data flow between online and conversational metrics.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people across offices in London (HQ), Uppsala, Barcelona, Paris and Düsseldorf, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
“We Celebrate successes with simplicity and face our everyday challenges with realism”
Here at Freespee we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager (SPM) to join the business and help play a key role in how we scale
our organisation as it continues to experience significant growth.
The focus of this role is threefold:
- Driving on time, on budget deployment of complex projects both internally and with clients
- Establishment of “PMO" best practice and consistency around processes, tools and people driving work delivery
- Continuous improvement helping to evolve and drive continuous improvement culture within the business
The SPM will touch all areas of the business and must be equally at home driving business strategy and requirements with senior non-technical client stakeholders, as they are driving technical implementation conversations with client and internal Freespee product and engineering teams. The SPM and their teams will be accountable for the management of time and scope as well as cost for large projects and provide support to other roles working on smaller projects. They will be responsible for managing communication with all stakeholders internally and externally. They will be responsible for producing documented timelines and project plans including testing and deployment and client feedback. The SPM will be responsible for global deployment and managing projects across all our offices. Regular travel will be required.The SPM will also design robust project processes and methodologies bespoke to Freespee that can be leveraged across the business. The SPM will be responsible for educating and training team members on the project management approach and processes. Over time the SPM will be responsible for developing a team of new project managers.
- Business analysis & requirements gathering
- Broad exposure to key Project Management methodologies and processes
- Client relationship and commercial management
- Ability to maintain poise in difficult client situations and act as an escalation point in incidents
- Strategic definition and development of PMO, Team Management and mentoring
- Tactical management of projects initially, not afraid to get hands dirty when required
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Technically literate
- Problem solving
- Persistence and Perseverance
- Cross functional Team collaboration
- 8+ years Project Management Experience in large complex projects
- Strong experience in Saas companies, scaling fast paced start up businesses
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycles, and mix of delivery methodologies
- Team management, coaching/mentoring of both direct team and broader matrix organisation
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement within organisations
- Experience of managing work and cross functional teams on a global level
- Prince 2, or similar Project Management certification