Enterprise Sales Manager - Nordics
Freespee is a Software-as-a Service solution that helps businesses to talk to their website visitors or app users in real-time.
Our customer communication software is uses digital profiling of website visitors and app users to make call routing decisions, empowering businesses to build better experiences for their customers.
We’re headquartered in London with offices in Uppsala, Paris, Dusseldorf and Barcelona.
We are trusted by some of the world’s leading businesses including Bupa, eBay, Virgin, Fiat, Marriott Hotels and Peugeot to enable millions of customer conversations every month.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
“We Celebrate successes with simplicity and face our everyday challenges with realism”
We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join our growing enterprise sales team. The team has a focus on growing the Conversation Cloud business in the X market across verticals like Automotive and Marketplaces.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager at Freespee, you will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle engaging with senior business and IT and marketing executives within the assigned customer base. Your main focus will be to acquire new customers. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative and growing environment.
- Identify Enterprise sales opportunities throughout the Nordics
- Run complete sales process, from first contact down to closing
- Understand complex enterprises organisations in key industries (Auto, Finance, Insurance, Tourism)
- Approach relevant decision makers and get their attention
- Identify, inspire and convince the key stakeholders as early as possible in the process
- Narrow the value proposition and promote relevant use cases along the process
- Work closely with Customer Success team and Marketing team at Freespee
- 3-4 years of enterprise sales experience within SaaS and/or marketing solutions (Ideally in to the Automotive sector)
- Proficient in face-to-face sales and cold calling
- Good understanding of data driven marketing, and familiar with new generation of marketing technologies
- Strong experience in sales, digital marketing, consulting, or media specific industry
- Fair knowledge of marketing practices within Finance, Insurance, Tourism, and Automotive
- Solid network of decisions makers among leading brands part of the industries listed above
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High level of energy, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fair analytical mindset, attention to details, structured, organized
- Familiar with CRM tools, and ideally with Salesforce.com
- Fluent in English