Customer Success Manager (German Speaking)
Freespee is a SaaS solution that helps businesses to talk to their website visitors or app users in real-time.
Our customer communication software is uses digital profiling of website visitors and app users to make call routing decisions, empowering businesses to build better experiences for their customers.
We’re a Swedish company with offices in Uppsala, London Paris, Dusseldorf and Barcelona.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
“We Celebrate successes with simplicity and face our everyday challenges with realism”
Do you have a passion for ensuring your customers needs are met effectively and efficiently? Can you analyse accounts and spot opportunities to improve the experience? Then you may be the person for us.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, German speaking, Customer Success Manager to join our team here in London. You will be working with our amazing Customer Operations team looking after all of our clients in the DACH area.
- Responsibility for the health of existing Customers within defined BoB
- Pre-sales consultancy, validating technical implementation of scope of work
- Responsible for project management of onboarding new Customers
- Responsible for existing Customer product adoption via insight and recommendations
- Voice of Customer on product feature requests
- Participates in key internal business-wide initiatives
- Must be fluent in German (to a business level)
- Customer Success / Account Management Experience
- Business Communication skills
- Team Player attitude
- Passion for SaaS solutions and API services
- Project Management Experience
- Data and Analysis Passion
- Solution oriented attitude
- Time Management skills
- SaaS, Software development, Digital Advertising experience
- Independent and proactive attitude
- Business Consulting Experience
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Proven Data Analysis Skills
Other role interaction - works closely with…
- Sales and Activation to onboard new Customers
- CSDs on overall Customer health and product adoption
- Product on product feature requests
- Support on resolving Customer enquiries and issues