Customer Success Manager
Freespee is the most comprehensive conversation cloud in the market.
We enable consumers to talk to brands in real time via their interface of choice.
Our platform is designed to attract, proactively engage and convert online users into customers.
Our products are used by leading brands including Alfa Romeo, AXA, BNP Paribas, Club Med, eBay, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, JLL, Kia, Nissan, Peugeot, Richmond, Schibsted and Toyota.
Freespee combines communication enterprise software with ready to use API’s to enable customisable communication solutions quickly. Our cPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) stack offers the most reliable and segmented data about customers calls, triggering relevant and automated actions to personalise consumer experiences and drive conversion.
Freespee offers best-in-class integration with external CRM and sales systems allowing seamless and uninterrupted data flow between online and conversational metrics.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people across offices in London (HQ), Uppsala, Barcelona, Paris and Düsseldorf, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
‘Make an Impact’
“We deliver results everyday with our clients and colleagues in mind”
- Responsibility for health of existing Customers within defined BoB
- Pre-sales consultancy, validating technical implementation of scope of work
- Responsible for project management of on-boarding new Customers
- Responsible for existing Customer product adoption via insight and recommendations
- Voice of Customer on product feature requests
- Participates in key internal business-wide initiatives
- Native French fluency
- Customer Success / Account Management Experience
- Business Communication skills
- Team Player attitude
- Passion for SaaS solutions and API services
- Project Management Experience
- Data and Analysis Passion
- Solution oriented attitude
- Time Management skills
- SaaS, Software development, Digital Advertising experience
- Independent and proactive attitude
- Business Consulting Experience
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Proven Data Analysis Skills
- Native or Fluent Spanish language Skills