Freespee is the most comprehensive conversation cloud in the market.
We enable consumers to talk to brands in real time via their interface of choice.
Our platform is designed to attract, proactively engage and convert online users into customers.
Our products are used by leading brands including Alfa Romeo, AXA, BNP Paribas, Club Med, eBay, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, JLL, Kia, Nissan, Peugeot, Richmond, Schibsted and Toyota.
Freespee combines communication enterprise software with ready to use API’s to enable customisable communication solutions quickly. Our cPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) stack offers the most reliable and segmented data about customers calls, triggering relevant and automated actions to personalise consumer experiences and drive conversion.
Freespee offers best-in-class integration with external CRM and sales systems allowing seamless and uninterrupted data flow between online and conversational metrics.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people across offices in London (HQ), Uppsala, Barcelona, Paris and Düsseldorf, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
‘Make an Impact’
“We deliver results everyday with our clients and colleagues in mind”
- Ultimate accountability for health and retention of existing Customers within defined Book of Business
- Pre-sales consultancy, validating business case and co-defining expansion roadmap
- Working with Sales on expansion (markets/BUs) of existing Customers
- Oversight of adoption within existing Customers (with Customer Success Managers)
- Voice of Customer on product strategy
- Subject Matter Leader (SML) for Customer Lifecycle operations
- Subject Matter Leader (SML) for defined key Verticals (e.g. Marketplaces, Automotive)
- Working with Marketing to develop proof points and evidence based case studies
- Coaching and mentoring of CSM team members
- Owner of key internal business-wide initiatives
- Skills - required
- Native Swedish language fluency
- Previous experience of working in a startup/scale up Tech company.
- Strong leadership experience
- Customer Success / Account Management Experience
- Business Consulting Experience
- SaaS, Software development, Digital Advertising experience
- Team management/mentoring experience
- Passion for SaaS solutions and API services
- Business Communication skills
- Data and Analysis Passion
- Solution oriented attitude
- Skills - nice to have
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Proven Data Analysis Skills
- Other role interaction - works closely with…
- Sales on Prospect consultancy and expansion of existing Customers
- CSMs on overall Customer health and product adoption
- Product on product strategy
- Marketing on Customer journey marketing, case studies, etc.