Customer Success Director
We are growing rapidly with new customers joining every day, using Freespee’s products. As a Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for the strategic business planning. In this position you will have an important role to ensure the customer are getting value from using our products.
We are looking for you who are experienced in working with account strategy and customer values. It is important to us that you have first in class communication skills as you will be working closely with global accounts and all teams within Freespee, such as Engineering, Sales and Customer Support.
About the position
- Pre-sales consultancy, validating business case and co-defining expansion roadmap
- Working with Sales on expansion (markets/BUs) of existing Customers
- Oversight of adoption within existing Customers (with Customer Success Managers)
- Voice of Customer on product strategy
- Subject Matter Leader (SML) for Customer Lifecycle operations
- Subject Matter Leader (SML) for defined key Verticals (e.g. Marketplaces, Automotive)
- Working with Marketing to develop proof points and evidence based case studies
- Owner of key internal business-wide initiatives
- Fluent in English
- Experience of a Customer Success or Account management position
- Business consulting experience
- Experience of Saas, Software products or Digital Advertising
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a start up company is an advantage
- Excellent business communication skills, both verbally and written
- Leadership skills with experience of team management or mentoring
This is a full time position and you will be located in Uppsala, north of Stockholm. What we offer is an international workplace with fun and ambitious colleagues and a company culture that let you grow as a person. The recruitment process is ongoing, please send your application in English as soon as possible.
Freespee was founded in 2009 and we want to make the web more conversational. Freespee is a cloud communication platform that makes marketing, sales and service teams better at what they do. At Freespee we believe that every consumer deserves a personalised and fulfilling conversational experience. Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.