Key Account Director - Automotive
With, circa, 60% of our yearly revenue being generated from our tier one clients it is imperative that we seek the best people to cultivate these relationships providing a sophisticated and deep product-approach to growing these accounts.
To that end, we are in search of a professional Key Account Director that is passionate about relationships and growing our very best accounts.
Who are you?
You are a natural cultivator of relationship selling. You thrive off of growing accounts and gaining ‘stickiness’ wherever possible.
You are comfortable talking to all levels within a business both internally and externally and know how to adjust your delivery according to the audience you are talking to.
You’re likely to have a passion for the mar-tech industry and see a natural link in how it can be a great tool for increasing sales revenue in our clients’ business.
You have a very curious and inquisitive mind. You relentlessly exercise critical thinking and are comfortable questioning things until you’ve understood the detail of both the product and clients business.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the up-selling and cross selling of selected key accounts (2-3 Key Accounts, will be customers without limitation to potential in growth nationally and internationally).
- Reporting in to the EVP of Key Accounts you will have the responsibility of providing a full sales and expense forecast across a rolling twelve months.
- You will be required to become an expert in Freespee’s product range and how it can benefit your clients.
- With this knowledge, you will attend industry specific events in order to both increase awareness of Freespee and become a known subject matter expert in the industry.
- Internally you will:
- Be a great collaborator working closely with the Customer Success and Product teams to ensure great platform adoption.
- Work on outlining the Total Addressable Market (TAM) for our key accounts.
- Participate in the alignment of Freespee’s product roadmap and revenue opportunities.
- Become a key influencer on how to price new features/products within the Freespee platform.
What do we require from you?
- Proven success as a Key Account Director, ideally within the automotive industry.
- Demonstrable success of growing accounts across multiple European locations.
- A great grasp of accurately forecasting
- Experience of building strong business relationships
- Passion for learning about complex product stacks and how they solve some our customers biggest problems.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to take ownership, make a difference and grow
- A comprehensive commission package
- Fast growth, informal, family-like and fun working environment
- Training, onboarding and regular interaction with other teams around the business.
Freespee was founded in Uppsala, Sweden in 2009 by product designer and software engineer Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren, with a vision to make brand conversations more impactful.
Freespee offers a cloud communication platform that makes marketing, sales and service teams better at what they do. The company powers millions of conversations and has become an integral tool for companies worldwide to better understand and bespoke consumer journeys and accelerate sales conversion.
At Freespee we believe that every consumer deserves a personalised and fulfilling conversational experience. We do this by bridging the gap between a consumer’s digital journey and the conversation through contextual data. Our platform enables best in class call tracking, unified communication tools, predictive call routing and automated sales and CRM workflows. With Freespee, you can track prospects from a campaign to the final sale.
Led by CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has over 90 employees in 5 offices across Europe and is growing over 70% year on year. Freespee is backed by leading European investors including Verdane, Sunstone, Ventech and Inventure.
For more information please visit www.freespee.com
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
‘Make an Impact’
“We deliver results everyday with our clients and colleagues in mind”