Customer Support Representative
About the position
We are growing rapidly with new customers coming on-board every day. Our close dialogue with our customers has proven to be an important contributor to our success. This means we need a highly energetic, someone who is very customer centric and a well organised new team member to help our active customers through their Freespee journey.
We are looking for a first class B2B Support Representative, who will be responsible for providing excellent client service via various channels such as chat, Email and phone. As a member of our Support and Service Activation team, you will be working closely with cooperative teams such as Customer Success Management, Engineering and Sales.
What will you be doing?
- Provide first-class support and build successful long-term relationships with both internal and external clients
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and escalate support requests from customers and Freespee employees
- Use your service-minded personality to creatively and proactively, assist customers all over the world in their daily work using our services
- Use your communication skills to educate customers in implementing and using our products
- Supportive mind-set, ability to understand the customer’s point of view, and will to walk that extra mile to make the customer happy
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable follow-through and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- It is essential that you are fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are highly appreciated
- Experience from providing Software support in a development intense environment, will be considered a big advantage
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Genuine, humble, flexible and with a fun attitude
This is a full time position and you will be located in Uppsala, north of Stockholm. What we offer is an international workplace with fun and ambitious colleagues and a company culture that let you grow as a person. If you think we are a perfect match please apply as soon as possible as the recruitment process is ongoing and the position will be filled when we find the right fit.
Freespee's Sales Acceleration Platform supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitising the end-to-end buying journey we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualise and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximise conversions on each step of the way.
Our platform is built around a solid, well documented API that adds further value for our customers by easy integrations into other customer data stores (DMP, CRM) and a host of other ad-tech platforms.
As Freespee becomes further embedded in our customers data eco-systems as well as having clear ROI in accelerating Sales, makes Freespee a core component in how they conduct business.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
Be Genuine - “We act with integrity, we speak our mind”
Stay Focused - “We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
Engage Others -“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
Make an Impact - “We deliver results every day with our clients and colleagues in mind”