Sales Director (UK&I)
We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Director to hunt for new ACV wins within UK and Ireland. You will spearhead our efforts to reach our revenue goals for the market focused on net-new business as well as working with our Customer Success team to expand our base with global enterprise accounts.
You will have 5-8 years of enterprise sales experience and have crushed your quota in bringing in enterprise deals with ACV above 100k. You can effortlessly network your way into a complex sale, qualify the opportunity systematically and position our solution in a unique space that competition can’t touch.
While this is an individual contributor role with an annual quota, you will also serve as role model on how enterprise sales are conducted to help cultivate our sales managers in market.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands-on, will be passionate, detailed oriented with a high level of both intelligence and emotional intelligence. You’ve worked in a Martech SaaS start-up/scale-up and breath advanced sales methodologies. You are hungry to put into practice all the things you’ve learned over the years to become the best version of yourself that is possible.
Reporting directly in to the VP of UK&I, you will be:
- Driving ACV Success: Own and exceed quarterly and yearly targets
- Building and execute strategic plans for your territory
- Creating trust based relationships: build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
- Net new hunting, working with an SDR and on your own accord hunt for new opportunities in the Automotive, Insurance, Real-Estate, Luxury and Home Services verticals.
- Partnering with Customer Success and other sales territories to expand our depth into Global Enterprise Accounts through cross-selling into new regions, SBU’s and Brands
- Leveraging our Channel and Partner team to advance account penetration
- Liaising with Marketing and Product to ensure we resonate with our target customers
- Extensive enterprise sales experience with quota attainment from 750-1.5m
- Experience in working in a fast growing Martech SaaS company
- Expert level on advanced sales methodologies, i.e. Challenger, Miller Hieman, MEDDIC etc.
- Lateral thinker, ability to quickly understand a customer problem from a variety of angles
- Superb contract and forecasting experience
- Genuine and authentic. You care about people.
- Seek and provide constructive feedback
Who you are:
You are on a mission in life to become the best version of yourself that you can be. You absolutely are passionate about growth and attainment of aggressive goals. You’ve come up through the ranks and are hungry to take the next step in your career to build what you’ve always wanted to build, a world-class channel programme.
Specifically, we need someone who:
- Is an entrepreneur at heart, you relish being able to build from the ground up
- Strategic Thinker: you see the forest and the trees and can plan 3 moves ahead.
- Brilliant Tactician, not afraid to get your hands dirty and can decisively take action
- Genuinely care about people, realising that empowering those around you produces greater results for all
- Pressure is an energy source that you can convert to a determined drive to success
- Ability to travel
Freespee's Sales Acceleration Platform supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitising the end-to-end buying journey we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualise and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximise conversions on each step of the way.
Our platform is built around a solid, well documented API that adds further value for our customer by easy integrations into other customer data stores (DMP, CRM) and a host of other ad-tech platforms.
As Freespee becomes further embedded in our customers data eco-systems as well as having clear ROI in accelerating Sales, makes Freespee a core component in how they conduct business.
Freespee was founded in 2009 by software engineers Carl Holmquist and Tobias Lindgren in Uppsala, Sweden where its development teams are based. Now under the leadership of CEO Anne de Kerckhove, Freespee has been growing profitably and employs over 80 people, serving clients in over 50 countries.
Our Company Values:
“We act with integrity; we speak our mind”
“We focus our attention and energy on what really matters for customers and ourselves"
“We demonstrate positivity and work hard on making people around us excited and successful"
‘Make an Impact’
“We deliver results everyday with our clients and colleagues in mind”